The Apollo® 62-500 series check valves are ideally suited for lower flow applications in tough industrial environments, since seat and soft seat are less prone to vibration. The stainless steel body and check provide lasting protection against reverse flow.
- • Sizes 1/4” to1”
- • No radial alignment necessary
- • Bubble-tight shut-off, ideally suited for gaseous service
- • Not recommended for reciprocating pumps and similar applications conductive to repetitious vibrations
- • Fluorocarbon (rubber) soft seat for reduced noise and vibration
- • Spring loaded for fast seating action
- • Straight through flow minimizes velocity change
- • Spring is fully protected from flow stream
- • Canadian Registration Number 0C11218.5C
- • Numerous options are available
- • Maximum Operating Pressure: 400 psig WOG
- • Maximum Temperature: 350° F.
- • Standard Cracking Pressure: 1/2 psi
- • Ideally suited for gaseous service. Exceptional resistance to chemicals and corrosion.
MADE IN THE USA
Cut sheets are available on our Downloads page.6250501